incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From eric b <eric.bach...@free.fr>
Subject Re: Spam on users@fr.openoffice.org
Date Wed, 31 Aug 2011 16:14:33 GMT
Hi Dennis,

Le 31 août 11 à 17:19, Dennis E. Hamilton a écrit :

> My main point is there does not to be anyone here who has the
> authority to administer the fr.openoffice.org forums, and that you
> have to find someone who does have that authority.

The fr.openoffice.org forum admin was one of the first Apache
OpenOffice.org commiters. I do not know whether he signed the ICLA,
and confirmed since.

> I.e., take the problem to someone who can do something about it.
> Do you know anyone that you can reach directly?

See below.

> If all of the current administrators have abandoned
> fr.openoffice.org and no one knows how to reach them to solve this
> problem, we need the assistance of someone from Oracle.

I don't think so : last time I checked, the current "project owner"
of all the current OpenOffice.org Projects was Louis. And if I'm not
wrong, Stefan Taxhet should have some admin rights too.

The lists are part of the Proejcts. If Louis or Stefan, don't answer
(I believed they subscribed to this list, but maybe I'm wrong), there
is probably a good reason, but sure, if they are still the projects
owners, they are the one who can grow our rights, to solve the issues
we reported.

Regards,
Eric

--