incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: How to handle the downloads?
Date Tue, 02 Aug 2011 01:00:20 GMT

On Aug 1, 2011, at 4:34 PM, Marcus (OOo) wrote:

> Am 08/02/2011 01:00 AM, schrieb Ross Gardler:

>>> Hm, let's see how independent the download thing really will be. ;-)
>>
>> Why don't you mock-up 9in the CMS) what you want the download page to
>> look like, without linking it in from elsewhere. Once that is done
>> then we can look at making the download.cgi work the way you want it.
>
> Good idea. Will do so.

I have a script for downloading the download web source from the kenai svn.

If I download the complete AOOo svn tree particularly ooo/trunk/tools/dev/fetch-all-web.sh

You can run that script like so:

$ ../trunk/tools/dev/fetch-all-web.sh ../trunk/tools/dev/web-list.txt .

You then get this (along with all the sub-projects in the web-list.txt)

download dave$ ls -1
2.4.3
all_beta.html
all_rc.html
cachedimages
common
contribute.html
download.js
download2.js
download_bouncer.js
download_mirrorbrain.js
exceptions.css
globalvars.js
index.html
languages.js
md5sums
next
notes.html
other.html
print_tables.js
robots.txt
sdk
sdk.html
source
stable.html
test

So it's there and it is a matter of wrapping it properly.

Should we start by committing the download site as a subsite of our incubator project?

Regards,
Dave