incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From eric b <eric.bach...@free.fr>
Subject Re: Fundraising
Date Tue, 16 Aug 2011 11:45:28 GMT
Hi Andre,

Le 16 août 11 à 12:26, Andre Schnabel a écrit :

> Hi Eric,

In fact, we (EducOOo people and me) believed that the request was
forwarded. But if nobody never posted any message nowhere, that's
easy to understand nobody answered.

> So if there is no need for educoo project to have a german site,

At the beginning, we need nothing. Was some german people who found
the idea good. We already have educoo.tw (imacat), educoo.it
(Marina), educoo.es (Alexandro), educoo.be (Denis), educoo.no
(Olorin) and educoo.de and educoo.us have nobody.

That's a bit strange when I see the main part of OOo4Kids and
OOoLight downloads concern en-US locale.

>  feel free to indicate this - we can use the money and
> infrastrucutre for other things.

The need is to see people helping OpenOffice.org to enter in the
schools. EducOOo is a good way.

> If educoo volunteers just do not know how to put content to the
> site, please contact the frodev board or Florian (he can surely
> point you to the right people).

Sure, I won't contact your grandma :-) More seriously, we need to
find german volunteers who are interested to maintain EducOOo.de, but
we didn't find any volunteer yet, because not informed.

Now that you explained you are ok to explain them how to acceed the
site, I hope there is somebody interested to forward our request.
Probably other german people on this list ?  :-)

Regards,
Eric

--
qɔᴉɹə