incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Stephan Bergmann <stephan.bergmann.second...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [code] stuck at offapi on unxlngx6.pro
Date Tue, 30 Aug 2011 15:48:53 GMT
On Aug 30, 2011, at 3:13 PM, Eike Rathke wrote:
> On Tuesday, 2011-08-30 08:47:18 +0200, Stephan Bergmann wrote:
>> Would still have to have a look at soltools/cpp, though...
> I think that was used only in the old mkdepend, maybe some other build
> tool as well.

Grepping through the source code, it is used in exactly one place, namely in the $(PAR)/%.par
rule in solenv/inc/pstrules.mk.  Can hopefully be replaced with preprocess-only calls to the
various platform's C or C++ compilers (the used command line arguments are quasi-standard
-D and -I and LCC-cpp specific -+ to support C++ (or C99) comments and -P to "print no line
information").

-Stephan