incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From eric b <eric.bach...@free.fr>
Subject Re: Fundraising
Date Sun, 14 Aug 2011 08:06:08 GMT
Hi,

Le 13 août 11 à 17:44, Andrea Pescetti a écrit :

> Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
>> The Spanish project collects also money on their own
>> Maybe other language projects collect also money, i don't know
>
> PLIO, the association corresponding to the Italian Native-Lang
> Project, has been a registered charity in Italy since 2005 and
> receives contributions from Italian taxpayers, that we invest back
> in OpenOffice.org-related activities.

Is it still the case ? Was an action for OpenOffice.org made since
last year (e.g.) ?

> However, on our OpenOffice.org pages http://it.openoffice.org/ we
> don't mention this: we only use http://www.plio.it/ for advertising
> and fundraising. So we are not affected by the OpenOffice.org
> fundraising policy.

I read the content of the site you mentionned aboce, and it looks
abandoned : the last articles are not recent IMHO.

More recently, PLIO members posted that : http://punto-informatico.it/
3018399/PI/Lettere/lettere-openoffice-libreoffice-plio.aspx (I found
other PR about PLIO)

Can you please explain us more what is the current PLIO goal ?

Thanks,
Eric Bachard

--
qɔᴉɹə