incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fwd: openoffice.org not responding
Date Wed, 31 Aug 2011 19:02:36 GMT
Hi Andrew--

On 08/31/2011 10:17 AM, Andrew Rist wrote:
> This is not related to the DNS transfer. That process has not yet begun,
> and appropriate warning will be given when it is.

> That transfer should painless when it occurs, as it will only involve
> changing the owner of the DNS entries, not the content of them.
>
> (looks like OOo & kenai are back. I have not determined what the issue
> was, but it was not related to transfer of OOo or any decommissioning of
> the servers)

well good news, but panic nonetheless. Maybe a wake-up call to get stuff
moved (somewhere) as quickly as possible. Definitely a priority with me
at the moment! :/

> Andrew
>
> On 8/31/2011 5:05 AM, Dave Fisher wrote:
>> Hi Andrew,
>>
>> It looks like openoffice.org is still down, odftoolkit.org is also down.
>>
>> It looks like all of Kenai is down.
>>
>> Is the dns transfer in flux, or wrong? Is there a wrong action on INFRA-3898?
>>
>> Please advise.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Dave
>>
>> Begin forwarded message:
>>
>>> From: Simon Brouwer<simon.oo.o@xs4all.nl>
>>> Date: August 30, 2011 11:06:46 AM PDT
>>> To:ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org
>>> Cc: Kay Schenk<kay.schenk@gmail.com>
>>> Subject: Re: openoffice.org not responding
>>>
>>> Hi Kay,
>>>
>>> nl.openoffice.org is up, but server response is really slow. I wanted to manage
mailinglists since yesterday but had to give up getting timeout after timeout.

>>> Best regards
>>> Simon

>>> --
>>> Vriendelijke groet,
>>> Simon Brouwer.
>>>
>>> |http://nl.openoffice.org  |http://www.opentaal.org  |
>>>

> --
>

> Oracle Email Signature Logo
> Andrew Rist | Interoperability Architect
> Oracle Corporate Architecture Group
> Redwood Shores, CA | 650.506.9847

MzK

"Music expresses that which cannot be said and
  on which it is impossible to be silent."
                             -- Victor Hugo