incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Rist <andrew.r...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: Fwd: openoffice.org not responding
Date Wed, 31 Aug 2011 17:17:26 GMT
This is not related to the DNS transfer.  That process has not yet
begun, and appropriate warning will be given when it is.
That transfer should painless when it occurs, as it will only involve
changing the owner of the DNS entries, not the content of them.

(looks like OOo & kenai are back.  I have not determined what the issue
was, but it was not related to transfer of OOo or any decommissioning of
the servers)

Andrew

On 8/31/2011 5:05 AM, Dave Fisher wrote:
> Hi Andrew,
>
> It looks like openoffice.org is still down, odftoolkit.org is also down.
>
> It looks like all of Kenai is down.
>
> Is the dns transfer in flux, or wrong? Is there a wrong action on INFRA-3898?
>
> Please advise.
>
> Thanks,
> Dave
>
> Begin forwarded message:
>
>> From: Simon Brouwer<simon.oo.o@xs4all.nl>
>> Date: August 30, 2011 11:06:46 AM PDT
>> To: ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org
>> Cc: Kay Schenk<kay.schenk@gmail.com>
>> Subject: Re: openoffice.org not responding
>>
>> Hi Kay,
>>
>> nl.openoffice.org is up, but server response is really slow. I wanted to manage mailinglists
since yesterday but had to give up getting timeout after timeout.

--

Oracle Email Signature Logo
Andrew Rist | Interoperability Architect