incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Mathias Bauer <Mathias_Ba...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: First Build mashin from me up and running
Date Wed, 31 Aug 2011 14:03:45 GMT
Am 31.08.2011 15:06, schrieb Raphael Bircher:

> Hi at all
>
> My first Build mashine is up and running. It is a mac build mashine.
> Thanks to pavel for his help. Well the source don't build out of the box
> atm. There are sam trubbles with the move of l10n to extras. Is sameone
> working on a fix for this issue?

Yes, we have to fix that. But if you build without localization (no
"--with-lang..." switch) you shouldn't be hit by that.

> The first build will be with --enable-copyleft the second one I will do
> with --desable-copyleft. Is there any need that I upload the buddle
> samewhere? E.g to compare the two builds?

IMHO not. At this time (where still quite some copyleft components are
there and we only have disabled some, but didn't integrate replacements)
it doesn't make a lot of sense to look for bugs caused by that move. At
least the "--enable-copyleft" build should behave similar to an OOO340m1
build done with sourced from the Mercurial repo.

Regards,
Mathias