incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From TJ Frazier <>
Subject Re: OOO Test Bugzilla instance
Date Wed, 31 Aug 2011 10:38:47 GMT
On 8/31/2011 05:48, Pavel Janík wrote:
> On Aug 31, 2011, at 11:43 AM, Marcus (OOo) wrote:
>> Me too. :-(
> OraSun employees?

It is reassuring that other experienced programmers are just as bad as I
frequently am, at reporting bugs they run into while trying to get
something done.

I bring up the page at [1], type in my name-@oo.o, and click on "forgot
my password". I get a page with blank login field (probably a bug, but
trivial), and a "Reset Password" button. I re-enter my name@, and click
the button. I get a "You have been sent a token" message. All good, so far.

* The token email never arrives. This may be due to the unavailability
of the oo.o site, since the email would have to be forwarded from my
oo.o address.

Trying to access After displaying the working
"looking up" message, Ff gives "cannot find" message. IE is slightly
more helpful, suggesting that the DNS server may be down.

My guess is that the DNS listing has been fat-fingered, and *somebody*
will need to look into that.

View raw message