incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Mathias Bauer <Mathias_Ba...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: [Repo][Proposal]After the code is checked in to SVN
Date Wed, 31 Aug 2011 07:42:08 GMT
Am 30.08.2011 19:08, schrieb Maho NAKATA:

> Hi Mathias,
>
> Is it the time to push FreeBSD patches?
> Now I'm at Dener to attend a conference, and just now my talk has finished.
> I'll work when I go back to Japan. Maybe next Monday or so.

Building on FreeBSD surely is important - and if the patches are
necessary to enable further contributions from your side we should
integrate them better sooner than later. I would like to see other
opinions here, especially from those who are afraid that we might do too
much things at a time.

Regards,
Mathias