incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@openoffice.org>
Subject Re: https://issues.apache.org/ooo/ is now live - Regression Check
Date Wed, 31 Aug 2011 05:56:23 GMT
Dennis E. Hamilton wrote:
> It will be useful for folks who already have issues on the
> OpenOffice.org bugzilla to go through the password reset.  I
> recommend using your @openoffice.org ID and the password you have
> already on openoffice.org for simple continuity.

This might the beginning of a new multiplication of passwords for every
OpenOffice.org service/website that is ported to the new infrastructure,
while so far we were enjoying the benefits of a (mostly) Single-Sign-On
solution.

I realize that in the case of BugZilla it was probably impossible to do
it differently, but if at all possible other migrated services should
try and use the same users/passwords database as the new BugZilla.

Regards,
   Andrea.