incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Shane Curcuru <...@shanecurcuru.org>
Subject Re: [wiki] current status of MediaWiki VM
Date Tue, 30 Aug 2011 15:02:20 GMT
Part of the Apache Way is recognizing that we are all volunteers here.
That means that things like family, your health, and (often) your
$dayjob come first.  This is expected.

We certainly appreciate it when contributors let us know they'll be
away, or will miss working on something they've said they'll help with!

But please - take care of your family first, and don't worry about the
project until you have time to!

- Shane