incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Mathias Bauer <>
Subject Blank in folder name
Date Mon, 29 Aug 2011 13:29:03 GMT

somebody had the wonderful idea to give a folder in our repository a
name with a blank. Unfortunately this folder misses two files that
couldn't be imported. I tried to add them, but I can't get subversion to
cope with the "blank" in the folder name.

Here's the location:

> main/writerfilter/source/odiapi/qname/resource/office2003/WordProcessingML Schemas

If I change into that folder, add the two missing files with svn add, a
commit fails:

> svn: File not found: transaction '1162795-pc4d',
> path '/incubator/ooo/trunk/main/writerfilter/source/odiapi/qname/resource/office2003/WordprocessingML%20Schemas/xsdlib.xsd'

Can someone tell me how to help subversion and my shell understand each

View raw message