incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Terry Ellison <Te...@ellisons.org.uk>
Subject Re: [wiki] current status of MediaWiki VM
Date Mon, 29 Aug 2011 10:13:59 GMT
Kay,

My sister-in-law's husband has recently had a massive stroke quite "out
of the blue" and his condition is still critical.  As we are both good
friends and family, we've had to reprioritise in the short term to be
around for them, though my wife Jan is doing most of this.  As soon as I
can, I will republish a new timeline for the forums and wiki, but I
think that the 7+14 goals will have to slip.  However,  I can use
thinking time on OOo issues as a good distraction, though it's hard to
guarantee when I can sit down to do a solid working day with 100%
concentration on OOo just at the moment.

Regards Terry