incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Mathias Bauer <Mathias_Ba...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: [code] stuck at offapi on unxlngx6.pro
Date Sun, 28 Aug 2011 19:22:25 GMT
On 28.08.2011 19:36, Eike Rathke wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Btw, my configure is
>
> PKG_CONFIG=/usr/bin/pkg-config ./configure \
>      --with-use-shell=bash \
>      --disable-strip-solver \
>      --without-fonts \
>      --without-ppds \
>      --with-system-stdlibs
>
> PKG_CONFIG=... was neeed because configure complained about pkg-config
> version not being sufficient or not found, but that's nonsense, it's in
> the standard $PATH, maybe of an unexpected version.
>
> Usually I had a large list of --with-system-... or just
> --with-system-libs and --with-system-headers, but did not include that
> to build as much as possible from the repository.
>
>    Eike

I can't reproduce your problem in offapi. My configure is

PKG_CONFIG=/usr/bin/pkg-config ./configure \
       --without-junit \
       --disable-librsvg \
       --with-external-tar=/home/mathias/ext_sources

I used the first parameter because I don't want to do the extended tests
now, the second is an artefact we still need to fix (this switch should
be the default). The third one is may local external-repodir.

Regards,
Mathias