incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@openoffice.org>
Subject Re: OOO Test Bugzilla instance
Date Sun, 28 Aug 2011 16:25:47 GMT
On 27/08/2011 Dave Fisher wrote:
> That these are used to login to www, extensions, templates, and bugzilla? Anything else?

Besides what Pavel already pointed out, they are used on QATrack too.

> And are these the 455,422 people on http://openoffice.org/people?

Yes, but I honestly don't know if accounts listed there are the "active"
ones or all. Accounts were purged around February 2011 and only "active"
ones were kept, for the following definition of "active": the password
had been used to authenticate to the OpenOffice.org site in the previous
18 months.

I don't know what happened to the "inactive" accounts, but it should be
reasonable that BugZilla still allows them to preserve bugs history. And
the list shown there might or might not include the "inactive" accounts.

As for passwords, all passwords were reset around February 2011 with the
Kenai migration and all "active" users were e-mailed a new password or a
password reset link.

Regards,
   Andrea.