incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@openoffice.org>
Subject Re: OOO Test Bugzilla instance
Date Sun, 28 Aug 2011 16:17:16 GMT
On 27/08/2011 Reizinger Zoltán wrote:
> I can login, all my earlier saved searches available, can create new
> bug, change bug status from unconfirmed to new and others.

Same for me, with a minor difference: my "My Bugs" saved search only
considers UNCONFIRMED, NEW, ACCEPTED, REOPENED bugs in the
OpenOffice.org instance while it also reports bugs with other status
(like STARTED) in the new one. But this might be due to the BugZilla
upgrade and anyway it's surely not a showstopper.

> I have "CANCONFIRM" right in OOo bugzilla, as a Base QA project member,
> it seems to me that the rights remained in new instance.

Again, same for me: I used to have "CANCONFIRM" rights and I still have
them.

Regards,
   Andrea.