incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OOo Bugzilla data import available for review
Date Sun, 28 Aug 2011 16:09:35 GMT

On 08/28/2011 09:09 AM, Dennis E. Hamilton wrote:
> Did you try your old (OOo) e-mail address and the password
> "password"?

oh my! THAT actually worked. ha!

I had never ever used my openoffice.org e-mail for any login to OO.o
before. OK, then. Curious as to why my "normal" OO.o userid wouldn't
take. :/

  Or did you have administrative privileges before?

> - Dennis
>
> -----Original Message----- From: Kay Schenk
> [mailto:kay.schenk@gmail.com] Sent: Sunday, August 28, 2011 08:47 To:
> ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org Subject: Re: OOo Bugzilla data import
> available for review
>

> On 08/25/2011 05:16 PM, TJ Frazier wrote:
>> On 8/25/2011 18:54, Mark Thomas wrote: <snip>
>>> 3. All usernames and passwords remain unchanged with one
>>> exception: users with system administration rights have been
>>> removed from the admin group. Access to this group will be
>>> limited to members of the ASF infrastructure team (new volunteers
>>> always welcome).
>>>
>>> Enjoy.
>>>
>>> Mark
>>>

>>> [1] https://issues.apache.org/ooo/ [2]
>>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-3884
>>>

>> RBircher has reported on the JIRA ticket that logins do not work at
>> all (confirming Andy's and my experience). Thanks to his helpful
>> mention on this thread, we know that BZ email is disabled. This may
>> be related to the problem, since BZ-test is recognizing user names
>> with the full @oo.o suffix, but not passwords (or at least, login
>> fails with bad-password message).
>
> I can't log in with either my old/existing OOo id or e-mail or
> anything else (???)

MzK

"Music expresses that which cannot be said and
  on which it is impossible to be silent."
                             -- Victor Hugo