incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Reizinger Zoltán <>
Subject Re: OOO Test Bugzilla instance
Date Sat, 27 Aug 2011 14:40:32 GMT
2011.08.27. 0:57 keltezéssel, Mark Thomas írta:
> As per [1], all user passwords (except those for ASF infra users with
> system admin privs) have been reset to:
> password
> Assuming no show stopper issues are reported on [1] before 23.59 UTC
> Monday 29 August 2011 then ASF infra will work with Oracle to make the
> existing bugzilla instance read only and move the latest data to the ASF.
> e-mail remains disabled on the test instance and any changes made will
> be lost with the latest data is re-imported.
> Mark
> [1]
I can login, all my earlier saved searches available, can create new
bug, change bug status from unconfirmed to new and others.
I can add new post to existing bug.

I can upload example odb file to bug, it is automatically recognized as
application/vnd.sun.xml.base, which is correct.
In OOo bugzilla customization, was a possibly to select ODF file formats
in "Content type" list, which is not in standard bugzilla, but it is not
a stopper, only a nice to have feature.

I have "CANCONFIRM" right in OOo bugzilla, as a Base QA project member,
it seems to me that the rights remained in new instance.

All this type of rights needs to be reviewed, not only remove bugzilla
admin rights.

View raw message