incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Reizinger Zoltán <zreizin...@hdsnet.hu>
Subject Re: OOO Test Bugzilla instance
Date Sat, 27 Aug 2011 14:40:32 GMT
2011.08.27. 0:57 keltezéssel, Mark Thomas írta:
> As per [1], all user passwords (except those for ASF infra users with
> system admin privs) have been reset to:
>
> password
>
> Assuming no show stopper issues are reported on [1] before 23.59 UTC
> Monday 29 August 2011 then ASF infra will work with Oracle to make the
> existing bugzilla instance read only and move the latest data to the ASF.
>
> e-mail remains disabled on the test instance and any changes made will
> be lost with the latest data is re-imported.
>
> Mark

I can login, all my earlier saved searches available, can create new
bug, change bug status from unconfirmed to new and others.
I can add new post to existing bug.

I can upload example odb file to bug, it is automatically recognized as
application/vnd.sun.xml.base, which is correct.
In OOo bugzilla customization, was a possibly to select ODF file formats
in "Content type" list, which is not in standard bugzilla, but it is not
a stopper, only a nice to have feature.

I have "CANCONFIRM" right in OOo bugzilla, as a Base QA project member,
it seems to me that the rights remained in new instance.
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Canconfirm_Rights

All this type of rights needs to be reviewed, not only remove bugzilla
admin rights.

Zoltan