incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From TJ Frazier <tjfraz...@cfl.rr.com>
Subject Re: OOO Test Bugzilla instance
Date Sat, 27 Aug 2011 00:10:01 GMT
On 8/26/2011 18:57, Mark Thomas wrote:
> As per [1], all user passwords (except those for ASF infra users with
> system admin privs) have been reset to:
>
> password
>
> Assuming no show stopper issues are reported on [1] before 23.59 UTC
> Monday 29 August 2011 then ASF infra will work with Oracle to make the
> existing bugzilla instance read only and move the latest data to the ASF.
>
> e-mail remains disabled on the test instance and any changes made will
> be lost with the latest data is re-imported.
>
> Mark

Not sure this qualifies as a show-stopper, but one omitted customization
will be greatly missed: automatic hyperlinks to issues.
That is, "[I|i]ssue 123456" becomes a hyperlink to that issue. If this
process is not done during import, I have no idea how easy or hard it
would be to do later.

If some committer (I am not) feels this worth adding to the JIRA ticket,
feel free.
--
/tj/