incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Mathias Bauer <Mathias_Ba...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Update on SVN dump load
Date Fri, 26 Aug 2011 08:10:52 GMT
Am 25.08.2011 22:17, schrieb eric b:

> As promised, an update : I verified all the issues Pavel encountered
> in dictionnaries and readlincense_oo , excepted that I'm stuck (means
> build broken) in comphelper, due to a too old gnumake (3.80, need :
> 3.81)

Yes, 3.80 definitely is too old. 3.81 also has a serious issue that may
lead to gnu make crashes at times (but you can restart the build and
continue). We have a fix for it and another option would be to use 3.82,
but unfortunately this version has another problem. :-(

We should discuss with the Libre Office developers how they finally decided.

Regards.
Mathias