incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From TJ Frazier <tjfraz...@cfl.rr.com>
Subject Re: OOo Bugzilla data import available for review
Date Fri, 26 Aug 2011 00:16:43 GMT
On 8/25/2011 18:54, Mark Thomas wrote:
<snip>
> 3. All usernames and passwords remain unchanged with one exception:
> users with system administration rights have been removed from the admin
> group. Access to this group will be limited to members of the ASF
> infrastructure team (new volunteers always welcome).
>
> Enjoy.
>
> Mark
>

> [1] https://issues.apache.org/ooo/

RBircher has reported on the JIRA ticket that logins do not work at all
(confirming Andy's and my experience). Thanks to his helpful mention on
this thread, we know that BZ email is disabled. This may be related to
the problem, since BZ-test is recognizing user names with the full @oo.o
suffix, but not passwords (or at least, login fails with bad-password
message).
--
/tj/