incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Mathias Bauer <Mathias_Ba...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Update on SVN dump load
Date Thu, 25 Aug 2011 18:15:23 GMT
Hi Eric,

Am 25.08.2011 19:54, schrieb eric b:

> Hi,
>
> I'm currently downloading the sources, and I'll give it a try on Mac
> OS X ( 10.4 ) and Linux ( X86_64 later tonight).  I got two
> Virtualboxes running Windows too, but later.
>
> Where can we put the first instructions / workaround for probable
> brakeages ?  On the wiki ?

Why not here?

At the time being I don't expect much breakages. We know the problem of
the missing files and maybe some line end changes could cause trouble
(but that would be weird). Besides these two differences the code from
the svn repo is identical with the code from the hg repo that was
successfully built by Martin Hollmichel some weeks ago (AFAIR).

The interesting part starts when we remove the (L)GPL and MPL stuff.

Regards,
Mathias