incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Mathias Bauer <Mathias_Ba...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Update on SVN dump load
Date Thu, 25 Aug 2011 15:59:18 GMT
Hi Pavel,

Am 25.08.2011 17:17, schrieb Pavel Janík:

>> Download works fine, took ~15 min via http.
>> diff against my own import from your svn.dump is empty. Good. :-)
>>
>> We're making progress!
>
> I was too impatient so I did some hack work on my build system and added this new repo
as another source.

> During the work, I had to fix the following issues:
>
> - l10n/Repository*mk files missing

The missing files and line end problems are known, please see the thread

"[Repo][Proposal] OOO340 SVN Dump file import"

especially my last reply there at 08-24.

> The build is still running though. Will update the results later today.

Thanks, your service will be a big help for us when we do the next steps
as the changes we will do should be tested on as much platforms as possible.

Good to have you on board. :-)

Regards,
Mathias