incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From TJ Frazier <tjfraz...@cfl.rr.com>
Subject Re: Bugzilla vs JIRA
Date Wed, 24 Aug 2011 21:58:44 GMT
Hi, Gavin,

On 8/23/2011 20:08, Gavin McDonald wrote:

[snip]

> no puzzle, we are going to migrate the Bugzilla as it is, into a separate instance.
> Once migrated and working, then , over time, we look at what is best, be it make
> it more standard and merge it in, or we move to Jira, whatever, priority is to migrate
> it as it is, that is the plan and is being worked on.
>
> Gav...

If someone will advise me when it's ready to be played with, I'll test
out my spam-finding and -fighting techniques. Unless you expect to use
this snapshot as the real move, I'll only try to size the job, and maybe
collect some user accounts for black-listing. I'll try to study on Moz
as to whether any of this is script-able, but I really rather doubt it.

To do the searches, I don't even need an account. However, if you want
me to help with the real clean-up, I'll likely need some more karma
there, at least temporarily. It would be nice to practice with that,
where errors on my part won't hurt anything.

My usual account is "tjfrazier". You can advise me by private email of
whatever account / password / privileges I can have on the test site.
--
/tj/