incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Shane Curcuru <a...@shanecurcuru.org>
Subject Re: openoffice.org domains transferred to ASF
Date Thu, 18 Aug 2011 01:22:45 GMT
That is the exact list that Oracle agreed to transfer to the ASF.  If
there are other domains that are related to openoffice.org content, do
we need to check with an Oracle contact to see if they were missed by
mistake or something?

Note that in terms of domain registration, we presumably only need the
TLDs transferred with registrars, and any subdomains we can have
infrastructure organize appropriately.

Or am I missing something?

- Shane