incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Effenberger <flo...@documentfoundation.org>
Subject Re: Fundraising
Date Tue, 16 Aug 2011 12:21:07 GMT
Hi Eric,

eric b wrote on 2011-08-16 12:10:
> Please don't get me wrong : it is not used, because _nobody_ maintains
> it, not because we do not want to maintain it :-)
>
> And at the end, we have several possibilities:  either it is
> unmaintained intentionaly, or people ignore we exist.  Did you invite
> someone to be our voice in Germany ? If you did, maybe you could redo,
> just in case ... ?

then I am sorry - it sounded to me that you do not want to maintain that
site, as it is hosted by pro-LO people. Sorry if I got that wrong. I
guess you meant that there is nobody maintaining that page as you guess
most people are pro-LO.

So, the site is available and ready to be used, and hosted by the German
assocication, which supports all free office suites, not only
LibreOffice, so we as an association are happy to provide the
infrastructure for the site.

I personally lack the time to work on the page or call for volunteers,
but of course, anyone who wants to fill the page with content is free to
do so, and I would be glad if was not only domain with no content, but a
live website. :-) So, feel free to spread the word.

Florian

Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108