incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Effenberger <flo...@documentfoundation.org>
Subject Re: Fundraising
Date Tue, 16 Aug 2011 09:42:47 GMT
Hi Eric,

eric b wrote on 2011-08-16 08:47:
> educoo.us and educoo.de are .. I'd say not correctly maintained
> (because owned by pro-LO people). As you understood, my concern is
> EducOO.it  : Marina Latini does a fantastic work and helps us a lot.

now this strikes me.

The German association Freies Office Deutschland e.V. (www.frodev.org),
which supports LibreOffice as well as OpenOffice.org, verified by the
latest board decision, hosts that domain name for you. It takes care of
the infrastructure and pays the fees.

If you don't intend to use that domain any longer, please let us know,
then I will delete it.

I consider it unfair to first ask us to host it, and then afterwards say
you won't use it, because we host it.

Florian

Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108