incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Reizinger Zoltán <zreizin...@hdsnet.hu>
Subject Re: Extensions and templates site down
Date Sun, 14 Aug 2011 13:31:45 GMT
2011.08.14. 15:07 keltezéssel, Rob Weir írta:
> On Sun, Aug 14, 2011 at 8:26 AM, drew<drew@baseanswers.com>  wrote:
>> The site (particularly templates) seems hinky, bad, and has for a over a
>> day now, once again.
>>
> Do we know what the underlying issue is?  Is it load related?
I don't know, may be not enough resources to do administration.

At the end of July when similar down happens, I submitted a support
question to support@osuosl.org e-mail.
After few days the pages were up.

And get answer:
Should be back online. This is a persistent issue that we do not have
the time nor resources to resolve long term. I'm waiting to hear where
this site will end up (hopefully with the ASF). For now I have to just
mend it along.

Zoltan

Do we have any stats on the most-downloaded extensions? Would it be
worth treating them specially, getting them into a mirroring
infrastructure, for example? Or is this something that could be moved to
apache-extras.org ?