incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Terry Ellison <Te...@ellisons.org.uk>
Subject Accessing content from the legacy community wiki.
Date Fri, 12 Aug 2011 11:53:18 GMT
As part of my takeover of SysAdmin on wiki.services.openoffice.org, I've
been reviewing the error logs and noticed that last week there's been
quite a rise in reported errors by clients trying to enumerate the wiki
incorrectly.  This may just be a coincidence and nothing to do with our
work, but if anyone on this DL is trying to suck material down, there
are right ways to do this.  I also understand the MediaWiki webAPI if
any of you want to write a bot to do this.

Please contact me to discuss.
Regards
Terry