incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ingrid von der Mehden <Ingrid...@gmx-topmail.de>
Subject Re: [Repo] SVN ETA? - directory layout
Date Thu, 11 Aug 2011 16:09:03 GMT
Am 11.08.2011 01:28, schrieb Gavin McDonald:
>> From: Rob Weir [mailto:apache@robweir.com]
[...]
>> 1) In SVN, since we have single repository, how specifically are we handling
>> the core versus the languages?  I thought the proposal was to put them in
>> separate directories within the same repo.  But we should be explicit.
>
> If the languages were separate repos, perhaps a layout suggestion initially would
> be:
>
> ../incubator/openofficeorg/core/[trunk|branches|tags]
> ../incubator/openofficeorg/I10n/[trunk|branches|tags]
> etc..
>
> or
>
> ../incubator/openofficeorg/trunk/core/..
> ../incubator/openofficeorg/trunk/I10N/..

It should be L10N (for localization) not I10N.

I prefer the second suggestion or similar. Please have a look at this
proposal from last Saturday regarding this aspect:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-ooo-dev/201108.mbox/%3C4E3D07B7.8080101@gmx-topmail.de%3E

Kind regards,
Ingrid

[...]