incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Terry Ellison <ter...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Update on the community wiki
Date Thu, 11 Aug 2011 08:37:12 GMT
On 11/08/11 07:52, Reizinger Zoltán wrote:
> Hi Terry,
>
> I found one bug:
> On the wiki left side lowest frame where store links for other
> languages main pages,
> the links points to http://wiki.services.openoffice.org, not to the
> http://ooo-wiki.apache.org/.
> <snip>

You are correct, and in fact there are a lot of references to
*.OpenOffice.org in the content.  However, there isn't a production
instance and there little point in changing these until (1) we agree
what such "dirty" references are going to be changed to, and (2) we cut
over for real.  Remember that any changes that we made on this instance
will be lost when we bring over the  live D/B.

Also can I reiterate that existing passwords have been mangled to stop
logon and update from existing users.  I will set  up a new thread on
giving committers access in a few days once I've done the infrastructure
work here and on the pre-prod forum.

Regards
Terry