incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Shane Curcuru <...@shanecurcuru.org>
Subject Re: [www] Color me Copyright-confused
Date Wed, 10 Aug 2011 23:33:01 GMT
Correct - legal-discuss@apache.org is a publicly archived mailing list
where the ASF Legal team works and can help answer questions.  Note that
there is also a Legal JIRA project where people often file "bugs" about
specific legal questions that is often used for tracking the specific
resolution.

   https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LEGAL

In this case, I'd start with a discussion, but given the breadth of OOo
websites we'll need to cover, I imagine it'd be useful to create a JIRA
with that specific task (i.e. reviewing an ooo-dev@ drafted TOU for
future Apache hosted OOo website(s)).

Thanks for taking charge!

- Shane