incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Shane Curcuru <...@shanecurcuru.org>
Subject Re: FAQ on the Oracle contribution and migration plans?
Date Tue, 09 Aug 2011 16:52:59 GMT
+1 to all.  Once you've got decent drafts of these on the actual FAQ
page would be a great time for another blog post, and then people to
tweet the post, to show that there's plenty of community here making
real progress.

While development lists at Apache are all public, it's much easier to
reach outside the community - to showcase the progress we have made -
with a tweet or blog post that might get into people's feed reader or
the like.

- Shane