incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Marcus (OOo)" <>
Subject Re: [downloads] OOo 3.3 can not be downloaded from OOo site
Date Mon, 08 Aug 2011 17:59:02 GMT
Am 08/08/2011 07:05 PM, schrieb Reizinger Zoltán:
> Hi all,
> I daily check the OOo Bugzilla for new bugs.
> Now found this, which claims that the download not happens:
> I checked it, went to the download page and started to download 3.3
> version from link:
> I get in Google Chrome: could not connect to
> Similar happens with FF.
> My question is that, the work of
> site transfer on our list.
> Can we do anything that the download keep working?
> Thanks,
> Zoltan

It seems that the host with the Mirrorbrain instance has a problem. I
cannot login or ping the host:

PING ( 56(84) bytes of data.
--- ping statistics ---
585 packets transmitted, 0 received, 100% packet loss, time 584936ms

ssh: connect to host port 22:
Connection timed out

I've now set an alternative route for the traffic. However, I don't know
if we are still allowed to use it or if we have to bring it down. Let's see.

Hopefully just a temporary problem and not the first shutdown of

View raw message