incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Terry Ellison <Te...@ellisons.org.uk>
Subject Re: Request for comments: Community Wiki Services web page.
Date Mon, 08 Aug 2011 12:03:20 GMT
On 08/08/11 12:44, Daniel Shahaf wrote:
> <snip>
>>     * Migration of the infrastructure service.  What drives this is if
>>       Oracle decides, say, that the current hardware is being turned off
>>       on the XXth of Aug, then we need to move the service to a box in
>>       Apache.org.
> s/move the service/grab a backup of the content/

It's a big more complicated than just grabbing the content :)  I already
routine off-site the current forum and wiki system content for dev
support and D/R, but that's within current working practices that date
back to Sun days.  It's putting content to new use with a.o that
requires clearing the hurdles.

Regards Terry