incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From TJ Frazier <tjfraz...@cfl.rr.com>
Subject Re: Request for comments: Community Wiki Services web page.
Date Mon, 08 Aug 2011 00:41:46 GMT
Rob,
On 8/7/2011 19:53, Rob Weir wrote:
[snip]
> I assuming that under the name "branding changes" we include:

[snip]

> 5) Suspension of legacy wiki admins or other super users who have not
> been appointed to their role by the PPMC.  We could be proactive in
> this by identifying such users and inviting them to join the project
> now, to ensure no loss of continuity.

Methinks I see a small change in the qualifications. As one such user
(sysop), I gladly volunteer to continue in that role. I can submit an
iCLA, if that would help (it's on my WIGATI list). Since I rarely, if
ever, make any substantial contributions, I don't expect to become a
committer; I just do little stuff.
--
/tj/

T. J. Frazier