incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Terry Ellison <Te...@ellisons.org.uk>
Subject Re: Access to wiki
Date Sun, 07 Aug 2011 17:03:12 GMT
On 07/08/11 17:34, Rob Weir wrote:

> Didn't Clayton just say that he had left the project.  So why does he
> still have super-user privileges?  And since when does a non-project
> member have the right to revert a change by a Committer, with no
> discussion?

Rob, because this is not _yet_ a project wiki. It is still an Oracle OOo
wiki whilst it is in Oracle's control, a community wiki and Clayton is
still a community member with bureaucrat privileges.  I think I am the
only other admin left (Clayton made my one the other day).  What you are
talking about is post migration, not current.

This is a secondary issue, but If I'd noticed this edit first then I
would have made the same call.  Committers do not have the right to
ignore content guidelines.