incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Douglas Pitonyak <and...@pitonyak.org>
Subject Re: Forums footer layout ( was : Migrating the web forums at user.services.openoffice.org to Apache servers )
Date Sat, 06 Aug 2011 16:07:23 GMT
On 08/06/2011 11:50 AM, drew wrote:
> On Sat, 2011-08-06 at 17:41 +0200, Eike Rathke wrote:
>> Hi drew,
>>
>> On Saturday, 2011-08-06 11:27:14 -0400, drew wrote:
>>
>>> Ok - here is a possible footer
>>> http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/w/images/c/cc/Aoo-OOo-Comm-Forum-footer.png
>> <nitpick>
>> The gulls should be above the Open, not Apache.
>> </nitpick>
> Howdy Eike
>
> ah, you noticed that did you.
>
> I can slide them back to the right, I thought it looked better with the
> change, but I'll go however the group wants.
>
> Here is an example with the gulls back in their original slot:
>
> http://lo-portal.us/AOOo/aoo-podling-200x70.png
>
> (note that was from earlier and the word Apache is a tad too large in
> that graphic..but ok for comparative use here)
>
> //drew

Any chance you could add little micro "smiley faces" to the gulls :-)

Personally, I prefer the original. I assume, that you do not need to
include the Apache feather (ashamed to admit I did not read Apache's
requirements).

I seem to remember more color in another version. I must be loosing my
memory.

--
Andrew Pitonyak
Info:  http://www.pitonyak.org/oo.php