incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Shane Curcuru <...@shanecurcuru.org>
Subject Re: Community outreach to openoffice.org visitors?
Date Fri, 05 Aug 2011 01:06:58 GMT
Sorry, should have mentioned that press@ is a privately archived list.
It's where the press team may discuss pre-release information, along
with discussing ASF policy and the like, and thus is one of the few
lists that is not publicly archived.

Just email press@ with questions and they will be sure to include you
(or the list, as appropriate) with replies.

- Shane

P.S. Some foundation-level lists, including press@, trademarks@, and
board@ - where the ASF may discusses either personnel or internal policy
matters - are the rare exceptions to the general concept that everything
that can be done on a publicly archived list should be done on a
publicly archived list.  The private@ lists for all (P)PMCs are the
other privately archived exception.