incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Effenberger <flo...@documentfoundation.org>
Subject Re: Donated hardware
Date Thu, 04 Aug 2011 17:23:39 GMT
Hi Martin,

Martin Hollmichel wrote on 2011-08-04 16:28:
> some of the old fellows of the OpenOffice.org project may remember the
> CC and TeamOpenOffice.org e.V. sponsoring the project. Team OOo is still
> committed to contribute to the OpenOffice code base is and is looking
> forward to help with the old resources like the Mac Buildbot or the
> pootle server or even donating more resources.

what would be of interest to me is where - in this particular case - the
machine is currently located. Up to now, I could easily assume it is in
the Sun/Oracle offices in Hamburg, but where is it now? My latest status
is that the machine itself was a loan, and that the infrastructure
budget holders (Stefan Taxhet, Christian Lohmaier and myself) decided to
buy a few new disks in 2008/2009.

The buildbot has had issues for quite a while, and I guess it would be
valueable for both projects to have it up and running again soon, that's
why I am asking.

Florian

Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108