incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Hollmichel <martin.hollmic...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Donated hardware
Date Thu, 04 Aug 2011 14:28:32 GMT
Hi,

some of the old fellows of the OpenOffice.org project may remember the
CC and TeamOpenOffice.org e.V. sponsoring the project. Team OOo is still
committed to contribute to the OpenOffice code base is and is looking
forward to help with the old resources like the Mac Buildbot or the
pootle server or even donating more resources.

Martin