incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Terry Ellison <Te...@ellisons.org.uk>
Subject Re: Japanese site, wiki, forum and mailing lists (was Refactoring the brand: Apache ooo + OpenOffice.org?)
Date Thu, 04 Aug 2011 08:35:55 GMT
Hi Khirano,

+1 to Marcus comments.  I am working with the rest of the project to
migrate the forums and the wiki "as-is" for now.

I don't know of any plans to change the forum operating model materially
.  As far as the wiki goes in the medium to longer term, the project may
decide to move some material to cwiki, but this is work in progress.

Regards Terry