incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Effenberger <>
Subject Mac buildbot
Date Thu, 04 Aug 2011 07:47:59 GMT

maybe someone from this list can help.

Two or three years ago, I organized the loan of a Mac buildbot from an
anonymous supporter, which has been kindly hosted at the Sun
respectively Oracle office building in Hamburg. It's a Mac Pro machine,
if needed I can look up the exact technical details.

The machine's name was

However, for quite a while it seems to be unreachable, and since the
recent changes, there's no contact person anymore.

Does anyone know where this machine is at the moment? Since it's a loan
where I'm in charge of, I hope someone can help.

Florian Effenberger <>
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108
Skype: floeff | Twitter/ @floeff

View raw message