incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Brown <a...@the-martin-byrd.net>
Subject Re: Refactoring the brand: Apache ooo + OpenOffice.org? (was re:OpenOffice.org branding)
Date Tue, 02 Aug 2011 18:27:24 GMT
Dave Fisher wrote:

> On Aug 2, 2011, at 10:48 AM, Andy Brown wrote:
>
>> I work on this and see what I can come up with.  I am no expert on this so it will
be a very rough draft, but something that I fell we will need to do.  We are much different
that the "normal" Apache project so hopefully be granted some working room.  I will start
a new thread as this one is getting to deep to manage.

> Please put the word [PROPOSAL] in the subject.
>
> I think it should be in the context of openoffice.org site issues as opposed to apache.org
issues, I think that may be the best dividing line for the boundary for this "working room".

Thanks for the idea, I will go that way.

>> I am only trying to help all of us to keep a great product where it belongs.
>
> By trying you succeed.

Thanks.