incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From IngridvdM <Ingrid...@gmx-topmail.de>
Subject Re: OOO340 to svn
Date Tue, 02 Aug 2011 18:17:52 GMT
Am 01.08.2011 23:31, schrieb Eike Rathke:

> The Hg archive should simply replicate the current structure at OOo,
> also for ease of adding in pending CWSs as branches, so a separate l10n
> repository.

Another good argument to separate l10n from trunk was given in an
earlier thread: This way it is easier for developers to get only what
they will need usually and spare the extra time and space.

I think this is a good argument and I wonder whether we shouldn't be
prepared to identify more such stuff - for example the binfilter.

So what I would like to consider is whether we should go with a
structure like:

ooo/trunk/...
ooo/extras/l10n/...
(ooo/extras/binfilter/... as possibility to add later)

instead of:

ooo/trunk/...
ooo/l10n/...

The name extras is of course open to discuss also.

Opinions?
Ingrid