incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From "Marcus (OOo)" <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: How to handle the downloads?
Date Tue, 02 Aug 2011 14:55:07 GMT
Thanks for you note. Then we should implement adownload method withthe
fllowing order:

1. User clicks on the One-Click-Download URL and get the software (like
today on "download.openoffice.org").

2. If not, he can use alternative download links (like today on
"download.openoffice.org/pther.html").

3. If a special mirror has to be used, the list of all available mirrors
will help (like today on
"http://distribution.openoffice.org/mirrors/#mirrors").

Latest with step 3 all users should be able to download something.

Marcus