incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From eric b <eric.bach...@free.fr>
Subject Re: Update on SVN dump load
Date Thu, 25 Aug 2011 21:16:53 GMT
Hi Michael,

Le 25 août 11 à 23:08, Michael Stahl a écrit :

> On 25.08.2011 22:17, eric b wrote:
>> As promised, an update : I verified all the issues Pavel encountered
>> in dictionnaries and readlincense_oo , excepted that I'm stuck (means
>> build broken) in comphelper, due to a too old gnumake (3.80, need :
>> 3.81)
>>
>> So we can consider the build is definitively broken on Mac OS X 10.4.
>> Will restart a build on Linux later.
>
> that's not a build breaker, your installation is just outdated :)

Indeed  :))

In fact, I do not add nor install anything since a long while.

> the new build system requires at least GNU make 3.81.
>
> the release 3.81 suffers from bug 20033 which causes GNU make to
> segfault occasionally when building with >1 jobs; it's fixed in
> 3.82, so
> get that if you need a new one anyway.

Eike explained me :)  (IRC is fast ^^ )

as workaround, "su + port install gmake" installed gmake 3.81. I
redid configure without fake gmae 3.81 + source MacX86 ... and the
build continue (but I do not like too much to mix binaries form /opt/
local/bin, and other though)

>> dmake:  Error: -- `THIRDPARTYLICENSEREADME.html' not found, and can't
>> be made
>
> known missing file
>
> (and the others also...)
>
> btw on linux GStreamer stuff doesn't build, i sent a patch for this
> on this list long time ago...

Ok. Noticed.

> perhaps it would make sense to wait with the building until the
> already known issues are fixed :)

Sorry, I believed it could be usefull to confirm the breakages ( I
think I can fix all).

In fact, I'm impatient to see the look of the mounted disk image on
Mac.  Will we see the awfull blue-and-white icons ?  :)

Regards,
Eric

--
qɔᴉɹə