incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Stephan Bergmann <stephan.bergmann.second...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [code] builds, runs, but doesn't fly yet
Date Tue, 30 Aug 2011 07:48:55 GMT
On Aug 30, 2011, at 7:47 AM, Dave Fisher wrote:
> On Aug 29, 2011, at 6:08 PM, Andy Brown wrote:
>> Do we have a wiki page that shows a non-programmer to build AOOo?  Also a list of
needed programs would be really helpful, Windows7 and Ubuntu 11.04 here.  I would like to
help and think this is something I can do.

> I was thinking the same here, but for MacOSX 10.6 and Solaris 5.10 i386.

For Mac OS X 10.6, see the script at <http://openoffice.org/projects/porting/lists/mac/archive/2010-05/message/6>
(it is a bit outdated by now, the Mac OS X 10.6, Xcode 3, and MacPorts versions are all higher
now, and instead of some http://hg.services.openoffice.org/DEV300 you will want to clone from
the AOOo SVN repo, of course---and you will thus no longer need to install the MacPorts hg
client; but it should still work).

-Stephan