incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Simon Phipps <si...@webmink.com>
Subject Re: [Proposal]
Date Mon, 08 Aug 2011 15:23:40 GMT
My experience of various communities over the last decade suggests Ross is exactly right here.
Don't start new mailing lists until we've used the proposed list names as subject-line tags
and measured the traffic using them. Once we know there is enough traffic under a specific
tag, it's then good to create a list with that name if everyone agrees.

S.